Tuesday 17 March 2009

The opportunity of a lifetime! Am I dreaming?

The chance to become a Club Asia presenter was in my midst... I had the chance to become a Club Asia presenter!

My inbox was full of email from various people, sites and other "not-helpful" junk...but surrounded in all the mess, was an email from Club Asia! I quickly opened the email thinking it would be about the chance to visit the Club Asia studio...but it wasn't :(

All hope was not at all lost, because it was an email erupting with a volcanic opportunity!

Not disastrous but definitely a mind blowing opportunity... A chance to work with a Club Asia presenter, and could you believe who! SHAK! The Badshah of Nashta (King of Breakfast) himself, as shown below :)

Here is the exact email!

"Your chance to work with Shak...

Ever wanted to work on Radio, but didn't know where to start - Maybe you felt that you didn't have the experience or a good enough CV - Well Shak has now become the Badshah of Jobs - He wants to give Club Asia listeners the chance to work on his show - The successful applicant will be a fully integrated part of the show, helping with production and appearing on air, not just making the tea! This is work experience with a difference! The best thing is, Shak isn't looking for someone with bags of experience - Instead he is looking to give someone with no CV, but with bags of talent, the necessary leg up to kick their career off!

What do you have to do? Send Shak an email detailing in 500 words why you should work with him"

Was I dreaming? I certainly was not, it was almost as if the email was specially written for me! I could just imagine myself in the Club Asia studio working with the King of Breakfast, and not just making the teas either!

But I had to write 500 words to why he should pick me from all those Club Asia fans :( As if I didn't have enough deadlines to struggle with!

But my conquest had begun... to conquer the chance of becoming a Club Asia presenter and nothing - I mean NOTHING could stop me!

Watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment