Wednesday 4 March 2009

Listen to Club Asia Online!

Today I was on my way to my university, and as usual thoughts were crowding my mind, all erupting at once.

At first, I tried to make sense of what I was thinking, but it was hard to put into concrete. So later on, during the day, specifically during my online Journalism class, the idea was made!

By now, you are probably thinking I've lost the plot, but seriously I was thinking quite right, about how to arrange something on my blog. Thanks to my tutor, she helped to form the idea, which has now been placed on my blog.

I was quite satisfied with myself that I had been paying attention in class, so I had managed to make a link to the Club Asia website, and directly to the listen live tab. Perfect!
So people, enjoy listening to Club Asia online. Here, now, live!

No comments:

Post a Comment