Wednesday 11 March 2009

Listen live to Club Asia: What was stopping me from listening to London's hit asian radiostation?

For the past two days, I switched on my computer, typed in Club Asia online in the search box, and clicked on to the listen live tab... To my horror, something was faulty with the sound, I couldn't listen to Club Asia!

I was quite miserable, my day didn't end normally, and nothing felt the same without listening to Club Asia whilst checking my email or looking at my facebook. The link was working, but obviously, there was a fault at Club Asia.

What was I to do?

I had to do something, I couldn't live with the idea of not listening to Club Asia, whilst on my computer. That would be a thought too horrifying, almost as bad as if I were listening to the ghastly sounds in a horror movie...

I had to do some action, two days was such long wait!

Quickly, I emailed the presenter, and told them that I couldn't live without listening to Club Asia online on my computer! That would be impossible! I then also told her to fix the problem soon, and said please twice...

Desperate times calls for desperate measures...

Watch this space :(

No comments:

Post a Comment