Friday 13 March 2009

My prayers were heard! The listen live tab was working :)

I checked the listen live tab today and amen! it was working :) I really thought I had to spend another day without listening to Club Asia.

Now that would be too scary :(

Once again, I was listening to some of my favourite tunes! :) Oh happy days!

During the day, my tutor gave me a fantastic idea! She told me to ask the Club Asia team if I could ask for a day pass and take some photos at the studio!

That would be a dream come true :) but surely they wouldn't allow a fan visit the studio without winning a prize visit or something along the lines of that, right?

I was wondering and started to day dream...but woke up to realise it was the end of class!

Throughout the whole day, I was thinking abt it, on my bus journey back home, whilst eating dinner, I even told the idea to my brother :) he told me to go for it!

But it wasn't that easy...right? I'll think about it and then keep you posted on my thoughts.

Watch this space :)

2 comments:

  1. you definitely have to go there!!!!!!It would be awesome, im sure about that^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Raquel :) I really think I should go..I'll let you know my plans :)

    ReplyDelete