Saturday 14 March 2009

Gloomy weekend :( doing coursework BUT listening to Club Asia!

This weekend is feeling like it is creeping past me, Saturday is already finished and is going to go in 55 minutes to become Sunday. It's like how the tortoise wins the race, in the tortoise and hare story...

I'm sure you must have heard that story, come on everyone knows that one :)

With a huge weight of deadlines on me, I still managed to have time to listen to Club Asia! I always do my work by listening to the tunes played on Club Asia. Today I was listening to Shak with his evening show starting from 5pm until 8pm.

During my coursework, the thought of visiting the Club Asia studio came to my mind... After getting some "you can do it!" and "you should do it!" and "what have you got to lose" I decided to email Zyleen and see what my luck has in offer for me...

Still haven't got a reply, I'm waiting patiently for her reply! :)

I'll keep everyone informed :)


Watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment